Restrictions: This product may not be shipped outside the USA., US Shipping Only
Product #: 1122656
UPC: 806248004431 Mail-in Rebate Expires July 14, 2014 - Print Rebate Form
about the product
Gently remove unsightly hair from anywhere on the body. Me Smooth At-Home Hair Removal Device features a patented Elos Technology that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for all skin types and tones. By combining Intense Pulse Light and Radio Frequency, the Me damages the hair follicle and prevent regrowth without stinging or snapping.
who it's for
Recommended for use on all skintones and dark hair.
Do not use if your skin is sensitive to light—this condition could make the light treatment uncomfortable or cause skin swelling, blisters, or infection. Perform a test on a small patch of skin then wait 30 minutes to see if any skin reactions developed.
how to use it
To prepare the skin, remove hair in the area you intend to treat (underarm, bikini area, legs and arms for women and back, chest, legs and arms for men). The me smooth system makes it easy to skip this step. Use the shaver attachment for immediate hair removal while the elos technology reduces re-growth. Note: me is not intended to be used on the face.
1. Press the power button on the base unit to turn the system on.
2. Press the appropriate elos level button (Low, Medium or High) on the base unit to select the desired elos energy. It is recommended to start with Low level, and if you feel comfortable, raise the elos level.
3. Press the elos activation button on the hand piece.
4. Gently place the applicator on your skin, so that the two silver RF contact bars are in complete contact with the skin. The applicator will emit pulses of bright white light – this is the elōs energy at work. The applicator will not work unless both silver RF contact bars are touching your skin.
5. Glide the applicator over your skin in one continuous motion, moving after each flash. Do not return to the same spot for at least 10 seconds. Repeat until you have covered the entire area 2 to 3 times. Approximate treatment times are outlined below. You can treat all body areas during the same treatment session.