- Algae extract are derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and fresh water. This helps normalize the skin's moisture content and provides skin-softening, remineralizing vitamins and antioxidants to the skin.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract is an ingredient with skin brightening effects.
- Kojic acid is a mushroom derived ingredient used to improve the appearance of skin tone.
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract are natural antioxidants, rich in polyphenols, specifically EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) which helps quench free radicals.
- Salix alba (willow) bark extract is a rich, natural source of salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,
Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glucosamine HCI,
Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,
Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice)
Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin,
Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isoceteth-20, Butylene
Glycol, Urea, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid,
Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate